Tuesday, November 20, 2007

INTRODUCTION: THERE IS NO BARRIER WHICH CANNOT BE OVERCOME.


Dear Readers:


I am Thomas C. Kern. Jr., INTERNAL ENERGY PLUS Consultant Group Moderator, musician, artist, and soon-to-be father. Welcome to my blog.


I will be posting on a variety of subjects that have to do with PUSHING THE ENVELOPE -- achieving more than you had ever thought possible. You have virtually unlimited capacity to accomplish any important object which you can envision.


Join me as I discuss ways in which we can realize and enjoy our amazing inherent potential.


In Truth,


Thomas C. Kern, Jr.


No comments:

Talk Fusion Dream Team

PUSHING THE ENVELOPE

PUSHING THE ENVELOPE
WE LEARN BY GOING BEYOND OUR COMFORT ZONE

BLOG POSTS

POSTED ARTICLES FOLLOW BELOW, WITH THE MOST RECENT FIRST.